A Low, carb high fat, ketogenic option that are more of a bread alternative than a substitute, as they are quite an eggy, cloud-like texture. But they sure are versatile … I enjoyed a couple with peanut butter, one with my burger bowl for dinner, and my favourite? As pancakes with butter and no-sugar Maple Syrup.
What’s more? Only TWO ingredients!
- 3 eggs
- 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Separate 3 eggs – whites in one bowl, yolks in another.
- Add a small pinch of salt to both eggs and whites
- Use a beater/mixer to mix 250g Philadelphia cream cheese into the yolks.
- Optional: You can add some savoury flavouring into yolk mix if you want to make them more savoury (e.g. herbs and spices) OR a bit of stevia if you want to make them sweet
- Beat the whites until they form stiff peaks
- Gently fold the egg white mixture into the yolk mixture, careful not to over-mix so the mixture doesn’t ‘deflate’ and become too runny
- Scoop mixture onto a lined tray into little ‘bread’ circles
- Bake in oven at 180℃ for 20-30mins