This is my “Coconutty Crumble” … instead of the traditional oat topping, I like to make this low carb, zero sugar version. It’s good for dessert or even breakfast!
I also often just make the crumble topping, keep it in a jar and then I can add it to whatever accompaniment I’me in the mood for – whether that’s apple, raspberries (as personal fav), rhubarb or just some whipped cream or yoghurt! Delish.
- 1.5 cups Roasted Unsalted Nuts (I use food processor to chop up small but rough)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour or Almond meal
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut or Desiccated Coconut
- 100 – 150g Butter (or sub with Virgin Coconut Oil)
- Stevia (to taste) OR you can use your sweetener of choice.
- Orange Rind (optional)
(Adjust quantities depending on amount needed and achieving a crumbly texture)
Mix it all together then bake in the oven at 180 until browned and crisp.